The Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) based in Gaza has issued is report on Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the period (24 – 30 November 2016).
- Israeli forces continued to use excessive force in the oPt
- Israeli forces killed a Palestinian child in northern side of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces conducted 57 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and one in the southern Gaza Strip.
- 68 civilians, including 19 children, were arrested.
- Twenty of them, including 11 children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
- Dr ‘Azzam Sahlab, Member of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC),was among the arrested civilians.
- Israeli forces arrested a civilian who sneaked via the northern borders of the Gaza Strip.
- Israeli forces continued to target Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip Sea.
- Israeli forces continued their efforts to create Jewish majority in occupied East Jerusalem.
View original post 897 more words